EldersChoice caregivers are special!
EldersChoice takes pride in the recruitment, assessment and placement of conscientious and experienced caregivers. Clients and families receive information on each caregiver.
EldersChoice only refers caregivers that meet or exceed all state requirements.
Criteria for all Caregivers registered with our agency
- Valid State Driver’s License or State Picture Identification
- Proof of Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Work Authorization
- Valid Social Security number
- Proof of training as a Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant
- Minimum of two years experience in the health care field
- Two work related references in the health care industry
- Annual physical, including a TB test or chest x-ray
- EldersChoice conducts national and state background checks and when applicable, drug testing and FBI fingerprinting.